JUNE 18 - 22, 2018
10am - 4pm
Dancers 8 - 25 years
- Summer 2018 Enrollment Begins November 1, 2017
- GUS Showcase Friday, June 22 @ 4pm & 7pm
- Monday to Thursday 10am - 4pm
- Friday 10am - 8:30pm
- Giordano Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Tap, Modern, Musical Theater
- All dancers perform in both shows on Friday, June 22
- Dancers placed by Gus Faculty for GUS Intensive
Intermediate / Advanced / Pre-Professional
- Required attire emailed 1 month prior
- GUS Intensive ticket order form emailed week of June 4
- Register BY April 1st $550
- Register AFTER April 1st $600
"Best Intensive I have ever attended. I got the opportunity to work with professionals from so many different dance venues! The faculty had a wealth of information to share with us about dance as a career (concert, broadway, commercial, college professors, etc). I learned a lot about dance as a career at the GUS Intensive."
- Gus Intensive Student Age 19
"My daughter came home everyday eager to go back the next year. I couldn't believe all she learned in just one week. Not only did she get to take jazz classes, but she also had classes in multiple styles of dance and she loved every teacher. The end show was definitely the best part ,as a parent, as I got to watch my daughter perform and show me all she learned during her week of fun and I loved watching the older advanced dancers perform."
- Parent of Gus Intensive Student Age 10
"My favorite part of the GUS Intensive was being able to take such a variety of classes & perform several dances at the end of the week. We started the day with ballet so that we were all warm for the rest of the day. I loved the variety of teachers and styles from Hip-Hop to Contemporary and Giordano Jazz is amazing."
- Gus Intensive Student Age 12
"I couldn't believe how much my daughter and her friends learned in just one week. It blew me away to see how much they all grew as dancers. From the instructors, to the 2 performances, and even the organization of the Intensive itself was incredible, it was a great experience for my daughter, her friends and me as a parent!"
- Parent of Gus Intensive Student Age 14
"I just flew home from the GUS Intensive and I wanted to extend a word of thanks for my incredible experience studying at Gus Giordano Dance School. I have never been in such a challenging, positive, and supportive atmosphere. I can’t wait to come back next summer!"
- Gus Intensive Student Age 15