JULY 23 - 27, 2018
10am - 4pm
Dancers 8 - 25 years
SOME LEVELS ARE FULL FOR THIS INTENSIVE!
Contact us & include the following information to determine if we have space for you:
Grade Fall 2018
# of Years Training
• Jazz • Modern
• Ballet • Contemporary
• Tap • Hip Hop
- Summer 2018 Enrollment Begins November 1, 2017
- The only all JAZZ INTENSIVE at the oldest Jazz school in the U.S.
- JAZZ Showcase Friday, July 27 @ 4pm & 7pm
- Monday to Thursday 10am - 4pm
- Friday 10am - 8:30pm
- Giordano Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Musical Theater, Jazz Funk, Hip Hop, Gus Giordano Rep
- Master teachers from every dance profession
- All dancers perform in both shows on Friday, July 27
- Dancers placed by Gus Faculty for Jazz Intensive
Intermediate / Advanced / Pre-Professional
- Required attire emailed 1 month prior
- Jazz Showcase ticket order form emailed week of July 16
- Register BY April 1st $550
- Register AFTER April 1st $600
- Registration Options Below
"The instruction was top notch! The entire JAZZ Intensive exceeded our expectations. Your staff was professional, helpful and made sure the dancers felt welcome and well cared for. "
- Parent of Jazz Intensive Student Age 11
"Thank you for all of the love, respect, and support. I seriously have never felt this respected by a dance faculty. Thank you for helping me find my love for dance again at the Jazz Intensive!"
- Jazz Intensive Student Age 21
"I was so amazed at the high caliber of teachers my daughter was able to take class from at the Jazz Intensive. From Broadway performers, to actual Gus Giordano Jazz Dance Chicago company members that were trained by Gus, she truly learned from the best. There are not many places you can go where your child gets the opportunity to take from such amazing instructors and people. I highly recommend this Jazz Intensive."
- Parent of Jazz Intensive Student Age 13
"I had so much fun at the Gus Intensive! I don't think I could pick one favorite part, I loved the whole entire week! Every instructor was different, but each taught me something new. I also loved hearing all the stories about Gus, and what it is like to be a professional dancer. The ending shows were so fun, we all got to perform and show everything we learned.
I want to come back next summer!"
- Jazz Intensive Student Age 9